- ABS Edgebanding is offered in a wide variety of colours, patterns, grains and textures to match all the popular local melamine panel decors
- ABS Edgebanding is manufactured in Australia in an unlimited range of decors for custom applications, including custom widths and thicknesses
- ABS Edgebanding is environmentally responsible being safe to use and recycle
- ABS Edgebanding has high impact resistance, good heat resistance and high UV resistance
- ABS Edgebanding can be processed using all conventional Edgebanding machines
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)
ABS is an impact resistant, mechanically and thermally resilient, high quality thermoplastic which is ecologically sound. For over 20 years now, this chlorine-free plastic has been successfully used in the furniture industry. It is the outstanding application, processing and disposal characteristics, in particular of ABS that contribute to its extensive impact on the furniture manufacture market.
Burnie Timber currently stock over 100 colours in 1mm and 2mm ABS Edging. We also have access to over 400 more colours from the SURTECO ABS Edging range.